What’s the process like for getting porcelain veneers?
Patients at Meadow Creek Family Dentistry who get porcelain veneers are always thrilled with the results and amazed how easy it is to attain a more attractive smile. With just two visits to our dental office, we can help you achieve the stunning smile you’ve always wanted.
Once you and Dr. Hunt decide together that porcelain veneers in Inman, SC are the right choice for you, there are several steps that take place during these two visits.
During the first visit, we:
- Work with you to choose a shade for your veneers that blends with your smile
- Remove a thin layer of enamel from the front surfaces of the teeth to be treated
- Take impressions that we use to create both your temporary and final veneers
- Bond the temporary veneers to your teeth to protect them
- Send the impressions to a dental lab where your veneers are custom crafted
When your final veneers come back from the lab, we:
- Remove your temporary veneers
- Check the final veneers to ensure a proper fit
- Bond the veneers to the surface of your teeth
- Adjust the veneers as necessary to fit your dental bite
That’s all there is to it! If you like the idea of having a smile that you can’t wait to show off, porcelain veneers may be the solution you need. Please call Meadow Creek Family Dentistry to request an appointment with Dr. Hunt so we can get started!