Full & Partial Dentures in Spartanburg & Inman, SC
Missing teeth can have a big impact on your life, not just when it comes to chewing and speaking, but confidence-wise as well. Our team at Meadow Creek Family Dentistry understands how important it is to feel good about your smile and not let oral health issues get in the way of living life to the fullest. If you are interested in learning more about our denture services, please don’t hesitate to contact our front office for more information.Contact Us
What are my options for dentures?
Meadow Creek Family Dentistry offers three different options for dentures.
- Partial dentures are used to fill in gaps caused by missing teeth on the same arch. They are customized to blend in with the surrounding teeth and use metal clasps to grip the other teeth.
- Full dentures are used to replace an entire arch of teeth, and they sometimes require one or more dental extractions before they can be used. Traditional full dentures rest on top of the gums and are stabilized using a denture adhesive.
- Implant-supported dentures combine the benefits of dental implants with the benefits of full dentures. A few implants are placed in the gums throughout the arch, and the denture is designed to attach to these implants and remain stable.
What are the benefits of dentures?
Dentures offer many benefits to patients who are missing several teeth. Dentures help restore confidence for patients who find themselves self-conscious about eating, talking, and smiling around other people. Dentures also:
- Improve ability to eat and speak
- Enhance appearance of the smile
- Maintain or restore the shape of the face
- Are easy to remove and clean
- Protect any remaining teeth from extensive wear
Are dentures expensive?
Dentures are an investment for many patients, but they are a great choice for restoring your smile and oral health. Receiving dentures can help keep the jawbone healthy and take the pressure off of any remaining teeth. Our office accepts many different payment methods including insurance, FSAs and HSAs, and CareCredit®, and we offer an in-house dental savers plan as well. For more information, please reach out to our team or visit our financial page.Financing Dentures