Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want you to be an active part of your dental care, so we encourage you to ask any questions you have. It doesn’t matter how large or small – if it’s important to you, it’s important to us!
It’s only by asking questions that you can gather all the information you need to make a confident and informed decision about your treatment. We pride ourselves on earning your trust by providing honest and straightforward answers and presenting all your options.
Here are a few questions we hear most often, but don’t hesitate to contact us if you don’t see yours answered here. A knowledgeable member of our team will be more than happy to assist you!
- What is a root canal?
- Why do I need a crown?
- Why should I choose your practice?
- My dentures are loose. How can you help?
- At what age should I start bringing my child to the dentist?
- Do you take my insurance?
- Why do my gums bleed when I brush?
- I’m unhappy with the appearance of my smile. How can you help?
- Will people notice that I've had a tooth filled?
- What's the final word on amalgam fillings?
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- I would like to change the shape of my teeth. What options are available to me?
- Do tooth-colored fillings look natural?
- What are my options for replacing old silver fillings?
- Will people know I'm wearing a dental bridge?
- How can porcelain veneers improve my smile?
- How often should I schedule a routine checkup?
- Do you treat patients of all ages?
- Do drugstore whitening products work as well as professional treatment?
- How can I make my teeth whitening treatment last?
- What can you do to prevent dentures from slipping?
- My old dentures don't seem to fit any more. Can you fix them?
- Will I need a crown after my root canal?
- Why is it important to have a root canal?
- How can you help me relax during tooth extraction?
- Can you make dentures look more like natural teeth?
- Why do I need a dental bridge?
- What do dental crowns do?